One of my student has send me this... Although I am not convinced... What do you say?
It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year has ONLY 365' days.
Typical academic year for a student.
1. Sundays-52,Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep-means 130 days.
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing-(good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies(chew properly & eat)-means 30days.
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days !
Days left 81.
7. Exam days per year atleast 35 days.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days.
Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness at least 3 days.
Remaining days 3.
10. Movies and functions at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. "How can you study at that day?"
Balance days 0
"How can a student PASS?"
Well... Can you tell me whats wrong in the arguments given above. Do Respond...
Dear all, Please do watch my latest video (dated 10-01-2021) on the topic “NUMBER OF TRAILING ZEROES IN A PRODUCT (PART -2)” VIDEO LINK HERE...
Dear Students I am very glad to make available all the assignments already given to you in the school (Class X, XI and XII...
Today is the birthday of Srinivasa Ramanujan, the great Indian mathematician who studied number theory, mastered modular and partition func...
Dear Students Of Class XII It is observed that many a times, after teachers have explained certain topics and have discussed certain questio...