1. 6 is the smallest perfect number, that is a number whose divisors add up to itself, e.g.: 1 x 2 x 3 = 1 + 2 + 3 = 6
2. 6 (= 1 + 2 + 3) is a triangular number
3. 3! = 6
4. 6 is a Hexagonal Number.
5. 6 is a congruent number because it is the area of a 3, 4, 5 triangle (a congruent number is an integer that is the area of a right triangle with three rational number sides).
6. 6 is the smallest number of colors needed to color the regions on a Möbius strip. A Möbius strip is a continuous closed surface with only one side; formed from a rectangular strip by rotating one end 180 degrees and joining it with the other end.
7. 6 circles of the same size (try this with 6 coins of the same denomination) will always perfectly surround, all touching, without gaps, 1 circle of that same size.
8. The Chemical Element Carbon has an atomic number of 6.
Saturday, June 6, 2015
Special properties of number 6 (Today’s Date)
Dear all, Please do watch my latest video (dated 10-01-2021) on the topic “NUMBER OF TRAILING ZEROES IN A PRODUCT (PART -2)” VIDEO LINK HERE...
Dear Students I am very glad to make available all the assignments already given to you in the school (Class X, XI and XII...
Dear Students Of Class XII It is observed that many a times, after teachers have explained certain topics and have discussed certain questio...
Today is the birthday of Srinivasa Ramanujan, the great Indian mathematician who studied number theory, mastered modular and partition func...