Tuesday, March 20, 2012

OATH FOR STUDENTS

OATH FOR STUDENTS
I will pursue my education with dedication and I will excel in it.
I will plant at least five saplings and shall ensure their growth through constant care.
I will constantly endeavour to remove the pain of my suffering brethren.
I will work for becoming an enlightened citizen and make my family righteous.
I will always be a friend of the mentally and physically challenged and will work hard to make them feel normal, like the rest of us.
I promise that I will work hard with honesty to transform my country into a developed country.

- Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY PI DAY

  π‡π€πππ˜ 𝐏𝐈 πƒπ€π˜ Celebrated annually on March 14th (3/14), Pi Day is a fun and delicious way to geek out about math! It's a day ...