Friday, July 1, 2011

SO FAR, MY JOURNEY AS A TEACHER..

Dear All

July 2 – a very special and important day for me for this entire decade. I’m proud to share with all of you that I joined CRPF Public School as a Mathematics teacher on this very date exactly ten years back. This day marked the beginning of an absolutely delightful journey of my life.
Today, when I go down the memory lane, I can recall each and everything very distinctly. I see myself as a young, energetic and a passionate Mathematics teacher who wanted to impart the best Mathematics which exists to his students. And I honestly believe that I have kept that promise so far with utmost sincerity.
Like every other journey in life, this one has had its ups and downs too – there were times when I got really upset at the overall discouraging performance by some students and then there were times when I was simply proud of the fantastic achievements of my students in academics and other fields altogether. Someone has very rightly said that “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” Without any hesitation, I gladly admit that I have real satisfaction and contentment; not only just as a teacher elsewhere in the world, but as a teacher in this School.
It is surely the right time to thank my mentor and guide Sh. Suraj Prakash Sir for his guidance, motivation, affection, love, care and appreciation at every moment. He made me what I am today. He is the one who inspired me to work harder every day, with more dedication and sincerity; and that too not by mere preaching but by setting live examples.
Let me share one of my secrets. I was not good in Mathematics till class IX. In fact I scored almost less than half the marks I scored in my class X boards. And I believe that the only thing that is constant is, change. Though, how did that happen in just one year, that remains a mystery; yet I haven’t looked back once I started celebrating the real beauty of Mathematics. Mathematics is not only a subject for me; it’s my passion, love and perhaps my life.
I keep sharing it with everyone what someone shared with me that you might not get what you desire; but you will certainly get what you deserve. So, be a good, humble, kind and disciplined human being and bring yourself to level so that you may get everything ‘good’ you desire. I wish all the students a very successful and contented life.

2 comments:

  1. Surely, this is Amit sir I here about so often :)
    Happy Birthday sir. I hear about you quite often from a very close person of yours. Add me to yours fans list :P Your words, the suggestions and passion for life are commendable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sir,
    I express my utmost regards to you. I am also a die-hard fan of Mathematics. I felt quite relaxed after reading this article of yours. Actually I have been through hard times for last few months, which have kept me disturbed. Thanks that your blog came as blessing in disguise for me. I am ready for another fight.
    Thanks again!
    -OP Gupta (www.theOPGupta.WordPress.com)

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY PI DAY

  π‡π€πππ˜ 𝐏𝐈 πƒπ€π˜ Celebrated annually on March 14th (3/14), Pi Day is a fun and delicious way to geek out about math! It's a day ...