How would you continue the sequence 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9?
The next number might be:
• 10, if this is the sequence of natural numbers;
• 1, if this is the sequence of the digital sums of natural numbers;
• 11, if this the sequence of palindromes;
• 0, if this is the sequence of digital products of natural numbers;
• 13, if this is the sequence of numbers such that 2 to their powers doesn’t contain 0;
• 153, if this is the sequence of numbers that are sums of fixed powers of their digits;
• 22, if this is the sequence of numbers for which the sum of digits equals the product of digits;
• any number you want.
Dear all, Please do watch my latest video (dated 10-01-2021) on the topic “NUMBER OF TRAILING ZEROES IN A PRODUCT (PART -2)” VIDEO LINK HERE...
Dear Students I am very glad to make available all the assignments already given to you in the school (Class X, XI and XII...
Dear Students Of Class XII It is observed that many a times, after teachers have explained certain topics and have discussed certain questio...
Today is the birthday of Srinivasa Ramanujan, the great Indian mathematician who studied number theory, mastered modular and partition func...