Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fail. Fall. Cry. But DON’T GIVE UP!

Dear All

Heartiest congratulations to all class XII students who have successfully passed their board exams.
Also, there may be few who did not make it this time, may be compartment or a failure.
"I was crying for having no shoes until I saw a man without feet.”
 Take this world as a challenge. And believe me you may not be successful in an exam only and it’s not the end. Fail. Fall. Cry. But DON’T GIVE UP!
You all must read this article.
In case of any guidance in Mathematics I am available not only for those to whom I teach but to any student who needs any sort of help.
I intend to provide special assignments and papers in Mathematics. You just have to provide me with your email id (email to me or just mention in the comment section here).
Click the following links to download relevant material.
1    2    3    4     5     6     7  
8    9   10   11   12   13   14
NCERT TEXTBOOK MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
Book 1    Book 2
NCERT BOOK SOLUTIONS

I assure you that you will surly secure good marks if you study with dedication and sincerity. Have a short term goal now. A good goal is SMART: specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound. Believe in yourself.
You may write to me at amitbajajcrpf@gmail.com or call me at 9891644454 for any question, guidance and help.

Regards
Amit Sir

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY PI DAY

  π‡π€πππ˜ 𝐏𝐈 πƒπ€π˜ Celebrated annually on March 14th (3/14), Pi Day is a fun and delicious way to geek out about math! It's a day ...