CLICK HERE TO CHECK CLASS XII MATHS NCERT BOOK SOLUTIONS.

Mathematics Workshop at Mahavir Sr. Model school

Dear All

I have attended a one day workshop at Mahavir Senior Model School today. It was organised by www.ganitgurooz.com . The main theme was to share few interesting ideas to celebrate 2012 as a Mathematics Year. Visit here to know more about 2102 MY . 
Well, I was surprised to see my blog on the presentation by Dr. Atul Nishal, Founder and Chairperson of Ganitgurooz.com . He shared my blog address with all the teacher who were present there (about 100) from different schools. He also invited me to share my experience about blogging. It was really a great learning experience.
 
 I recommend all the mathematics teachers and students to visit www.ganitgurooz.com and enjoy the great math stuff available there.
Regards,
Amit Bajaj
 

No comments:

Post a Comment