One of my student has send me this... Although I am not convinced... What do you say?
It's not the fault of the student if he fails, because the year has ONLY 365' days.
Typical academic year for a student.
1. Sundays-52,Sundays in a year, you know Sundays are for rest.
Days left 313.
2. Summer holidays-50 where weather is very hot and difficult to study.
Days left 263.
3. 8 hours daily sleep-means 130 days.
Days left 141.
4. 1 hour for daily playing-(good for health) means 15 days.
Days left 126.
5. 2 hours daily for food & other delicacies(chew properly & eat)-means 30days.
Days left 96.
6. 1 hour for talking (man is a social animal)-means 15 days !
Days left 81.
7. Exam days per year atleast 35 days.
Days left 46.
8. Quarterly, Half yearly and festival (holidays)-40 days.
Balance 6 days.
9. For sickness at least 3 days.
Remaining days 3.
10. Movies and functions at least 2 days.
1 day left.
11. That 1 day is your birthday. "How can you study at that day?"
Balance days 0
"How can a student PASS?"
Well... Can you tell me whats wrong in the arguments given above. Do Respond...